The Original Stretch Out Strap with Exercise Book
Made in the USA by OPTP – Top Choice of Physical Therapists & Athletic Trainers
- Top Choice of Physical Therapists: The original stretching strap, made in the USA, with high-quality instructional exercise book and mobile app featuring video demonstrations. The first stretching strap on the market in 1993, still recommended by professionals today.
- 6’4″ woven nylon stretch strap with 10 individual loops: Authentic design proven to be durable and long-lasting; will not easily wear or tear even with heavy use, unlike imitation straps. Ideal for yoga, physical therapy, IT band, hamstring, quad and calf stretching, and more.
- Supreme versatility: Highly effective for warmup, exercise, and post-exercise; great for dancers and athletes, as well as for use in physical therapy, Pilates and yoga routines.
- Allows you to perform unassisted stretches with greater control: The top choice of physical therapists and athletic trainers for safe, effective, contract-relax stretches.
- Multitude of benefits for overall health: Greater flexibility, improved range of motion, enhanced muscle recovery, reduced risk of injury.
- Includes access to the Video Stretching Guide which features stretching routines for upper body, lower body, warm up, cool down, runners, golfers, desk workers, back pain, better posture and more