STRONG CONSTRUCTION FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
Yes4All Dynamic Slam Ball is specially designed to be thrown thousands of times without it breaking or being deformed. Engineered for intensive repetitive exercises, the slam ball is sand filled with PVC shell, which allow the ball to absorb the energy of a slam instead of bouncing or rolling away.
CLEVER DESIGN FOR EFFECTIVE FITNESS WORKOUT
The uniquely textured shell provides a non-slip grip for you to catch the ball easier. Yes4All Slam Ball features the seamless construction to prevent it from splitting over time of use. This is a perfect ball for exercises like wall slams, overhead throw, Russian twists & squats. Great tool for Crossfit workouts, personal trainers, core strengthening, sport training like boxing, wrestling, & more.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRAIN WITH A SLAM BALL?
- Helps build muscle mass
- Improves cardio
- Burns calories
- Enhances overall balance, coordination between hands & eyes
- Different Weights: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40lbs Slam Ball
- Heavy-duty textured shell for maximum durability
- Durable, sand-filled no-bounce ball is ideal for Cross-fit workouts & slamming activities
- Perfect for total body exercise, core strength & explosive power movements
WARRANTY: 1-year warranty and 30-day return (contact seller for more details)
- HIGH-DENSITY MEDICINE EXERCISE BALL: The Weight Ball is filled with sand to prevent it from bouncing or rolling and enhance the balance and firmness of the ball
- EASY TO GRIP SURFACE: Feature a grooved and textured PVC shell to help you get a firm grip on the ball even with sweaty hands
- THICK SEAMLESS DESIGN: Specially formulated resilient soft shell which is rotationally molded for a seamless construction to add more durability and ensure it cannot be split over time of use
- BOOST YOUR AEROBIC CAPACITY: Improve muscle mass, increase your heart rate & burn more calories, enhance coordination between your hands & eyes for smooth movements in sports
- IDEAL FOR THE TOUGHEST WORKOUT OF THE DAY: Non bounce, specifically designed for CrossFit exercises, conditioning workouts, wood chops, overhead throws, twists, MMA, wrestling, football, basketball, or general athletic training